Monday, August 30, 2010

Hello!

Wow, it's been a really long time since I've updated my blog, so I thought I'd try today. Well, my baby is growing up so fast! He's almost 10 1/2 months and as of today he can take 8 (EIGHT!!) steps on his own. He will have this down in no time. He's got 8 (EIGHT!!) teeth, but the little booger still won't eat big people food. Still just level 2 jar food, oh and yogurt, that's his absolute favorite. When all else fails, get out the yogurt.

I worry that he doesn't eat any foods yet. He'll eat Puffs and Mum Mums just fine, but anything else his gag reflux kicks in and he throws up. He just can't refuse it or simply spit it out, he has to gag until he throws up. So annoying. Our doctor says it's fine and that it may take him until after a year before he likes food, so we'll see.

Whoops, sorry to keep short, but the little one just woke up. Until the next free minute....

1 comment:

  1. blog update - that little booger will eat teddy grahams off of the floor now! i love my family :)

    ReplyDelete