Saturday, May 14, 2011

No Title

So, we've had an amazing weekend. Friday Q had to work late so I took B over to visit Mimi and Pappaw, which he always loves!! Saturday, B had not one, but TWO birthday parties to attend. I love that we are growing up with such fabulous families. B is probably one of the youngest, but boy does he try to hang like he's the oldest.

The last time I wrote I was extremely sad, it's been incredibly hard following Ronan's blog but I don't ever want to forget this sweet soul that I never met. His family is having a service Sunday, low key, Ronan never liked to be the center or attention, so they have invited the public to attend a balloon releasing service at 7:15 Arizona time (8:15 Dallas time) I am planning on picking up a nice Star Wars Balloon to release in his honor. I've never met this boy, but feel so connected through his mothers words. They are such a couragous family to share their journey and can't even imagine nor want to imagine the pain they are going through. Please send a pray out. Sweet Ronan went to Heaven Monday, but he turned 4 here Earth Thursday. Again, the services are Sunday, please keep this family in your prayers and lift a balloon up 8:15 Dallas time if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment