Thursday, October 6, 2011

Another long hiatus

I am so bad about this blogging biz. Need to try and set some time aside every day to just vent or share. I've been letting a lot of things build up here lately that I just had a complete melt down yesterday and just could not stop crying and feeling so alone. Today's a little better (at least the crying has stopped).

Anyways, today after I took B to school I went and started picking up some party favors for his birthday party. I can't believe my little man is going to be turning TWO soon. I keep looking at baby pictures and just wonder where the time as gone. He is just the sweetest boy. Everyone is always telling me how sweet he is. Even his school teachers say he's just the sweetest in the class and loves to give hugs and flash smiles at them all throughout the morning while he is there. I love that boy so much and so luckly to have such a great kid. Sure, he throws tantrums like any other kid and there are some days we butt heads, but at the end of the day he's always going to flash me a smile, and give me tons of hugs and sugars. He's talking more and more each day. He's recently learned, "thank you" and he just the cutest about it. He now says thank you to everything, which I love. He also has picked up on me saying "Bye, we'll see you later" only he just says "Bye, see you". He is such a precious gift.

That's all for now, just wanted to brag on my sweet boy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment