Sunday, October 10, 2010

Grrr and Weekend Wrap Up

So I will start this off with negative to hopefully end on positive. I just don't know what to do about Quinton's sister. Well, there is nothing for me to do, it's for her father to decide. She's just a complete mess. I will not go into all detail, as many know what she's gone through. Well, last semester she was going to Austin Community College and from what I heard (but it was from her, so who knows if it's true or not) she did well. Come this semester her dad realized that there was no tuition or books charged on her credit card and for some reason she was making purchases in Plano and Richardson a lot. Randall's birthday was on September 22 and we went over to his house to cook out and hang. He called her to invite her, but she said she couldn't because she had school on Saturday. BIG FAT LIAR!! Turns out she is living in Richardson with some guy and didn't bother to tell anyone. So here's Randall still paying for an apartment down in Austin and all this crap all over again. He supposedly laid into her, but I swear nothing gets through to her. She has begged for years and years to please let her move to San Diego or Austin to start over and her was her chance and she just completely blew it! I had sent her a text message the other week before we found out about her living here now, asking for her address so I could send her an invitation to Brendan's birthday party and she sent me some random one in Austin which of course came back Saturday in the mail. So know Quinton doesn't want her there, which I know he would never have the nerve to tell her, but like she would show up anyways. We are all supposed to be going down to Horseshoe Bay for Quinton's cousin's wedding vow renewal this weekend, we'll see if she shows up. There are so many things I would just like to say to her, but I know it's not my place so I won't. It's just time to completely cut her off!! It's sad that I think the only reason why she isn't now is because Randall fears she won't ever come around again, because he was telling me the other day at lunch she only calls when she wants something. SO SAD!!!!

Okay, so this weekend. Friday we went to our usual Mi Cocina. There was a cute little girl who was a week older than Brendan at the table behind us that he just couldn't stop looking. Such a flirt. Afterwards we had brought a blanket and went and listened to the live band playing and let Brendan play around. Saturday we went Halloween costume shopping for Brendan and it came down to Baby Yoda and Vampire Baby. I'll give you a hint on which we chose, "May the force be with you." LOL. Later we dropped Brendan off at my parents so we could go to our friends Loni and Josh's couples shower. It was so much fun. Lots of laughs and fun games, and of course cute little baby items!!! This morning we slept in until 8:30!!!! Never knew how great 8:30 was!! We did some things around the house and Q packed for his trip and then we went to pick up B from my parents. He was napping when we got there so we ate some breakfast and chatted with my parents and then I went to check on him and LOVE when I get to watch him wake up. He had just rolled over and was starting to wake up, one little eye peaked opened and I smiled and then two big little eyes opened and a BIG SMILE!! Melts my heart! After we got home we just hung out, watched the Rangers and then B went down for his last nap and Q left right after he fell asleep. Already miss him!!! Thursday night can't come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment