Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Where has the time Gone?




At 3:25 A.M., my sweet baby boy will be a "baby" no more!! I can't believe that just a year ago my sweet prince surprised us by coming a week early. He was 7 lbs 13 oz and 19.75 inches. It's been a whirlwind of emotions and learning experiences. I've cherished each and every coo, ooh and the occasional shriek, although not so much of the latter. Looking back at pictures seeing how much he's grown and lost a ton of baby fat and transformed into this beautiful creature is just amazing. He definitely has my stubbornness and Quinton's allergies, but he's still perfect to us. I love that through him I've met some super amazing women and babies that without him I would have never met. They are the rock to sanity and, of course, the ambassadors of fun! Feel so blessed!




Quinton is taking the day off so we can spend it as a family. Going to Pump It Up, Jr., maybe some frozen yogurt is in his future as well, and we'll finish it off with a family dinner.




Saturday we are celebrating with amazing friends and family. Can't wait!!




I'm the luckiest, most blessed person in the world!!

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to believe he was ever that small! What a difference a year makes.

    ReplyDelete