Monday, October 4, 2010

Weekend Rewind


Let's see, Friday seems so long ago now that it's Monday, lol. Friday we just stayed home. I cooked some dinner and we played with Brendan. Saturday we had Brendan's friend, Blake's first birthday party to go to. I can't believe our babies are turning one! Get teary eyed just thinking of it. Had a lot of fun celebrating Blakes birthday and playing with friends. Afterwards we ran a couple errands picking up a few Halloween decorations and then it was off to home so B could take a nap. While he napped Q and I decorated the house (I handled the inside, while Q handled the outside) for Halloween. Looks awesome! After Brendan woke up we went to Mi Cocinia for dinner (surprise, surprise). Brendan will now eat beans soup and tortillas with queso on them. It's better than nothing right! Sunday we skipped church to be lazy bums. Went to my parents for lunch, where my dad had made mashed potatoes that he just knew Brendan would eat. It barely touched his lips before he started gagging!! We'll ate least my parents have seen first hand how dramatic he is about solid food. I just really wish he'd get there. The boy needs cake on his birthday and he's getting a super cute one!! After my parents we came home and took a family nap, well, B slept in his crib because now when I try to nap with him he just wants to play, so he's gotten to the point where he "needs" his crib to sleep. Miss snuggling up and taking naps :(. After he woke up we went to the Owen's Spring Creek Farm. Our mommy group went on Friday, but we couldn't go because of nap time. Was so sad to not be able to go with our friends, but I know Quinton appreciated getting to go with him. Brendan picked out a fabulous pumpkin, as you can see! Hope you all had a great weekend, we sure did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment