Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Flying Solo for the First Time

So Quinton is going to San Diego on Monday and this will be my first time "flying solo" a full 24 hours with Brendan. I'm so lucky that on my first go round it's only for two days, one night. His flight leaves Monday around 9:30 A.M. so Brendan will get to say goodbye to dad, but then after that he won't see him until Wednesday. Q doesn't land until late Tuesday so Brendan should be fast asleep in dream land by the time he gets home. So nervous. I know that's not a long amount of time, but it's just so stressful thinking there will be no one to give me a little break if I need it. It's just me and B (well, and Hank and Cleo too). So we are making a family weekend of it. Just us three, I hope the weather stays nice. I know Brendan is going to miss his daddy. Q can make him giggle so loud! I think by the end of the day Brendan must grow a little tired of me. lol Keep us in your thoughts Monday-late Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment