Wednesday, March 10, 2010

In-laws

Damn it there is already a kink in our family filled weekend. Friday is Brighton's birthday, but she lives in Austin now. Quinton had called her last week to see if she was going to come in town so we could figure out if we needed to plan anything. She didn't have any plans on coming in, but said she'd let us know. Well, today Randall was all "Brighton's coming in town for her birthday and I want to throw a party of something. I want to go to Dave and Busters around 7 on Friday". Seriously?! First of all, it's Wednesday and you are wanting us to get a babysitter in two days notice? Which would be my parents, but still. Plus, I had turned down movie plans with my sister because we were doing family stuff since Q was going out of town. GRRR. I know my parents would babysit, but I don't want to go at all. So Q will go and me and B will do a trial run of dad being out of town I suppose. So annoyed!! Especially because Randall and Quinton work right next to Dave and Busters, walking distance and he wants to do it a 7?!? Why not do it early like 5:30 or 6 that away Quinton doesn't have to drive all the way home to drive all the way right back to where he was. I know it's not his birthday or anything, but if you want people to drop whatever they are doing to be there you would compromise, right? Brighton and Austin don't have anything to do and can be there whenever. I know I sound anal or something, but I'm a planner and need things put down and planned ahead or time. At least a week or so, not two days! SO ANNOYED!!!

2 comments:

  1. I agree 100%, Libby! I am a planner too so I know how you feel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Lib's. Let me know if you need help while Q is away. I can stop by after work if you need me to.

    ReplyDelete