Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hello

Hello out there!

I've decided to take the plunge and start a blog. Mostly because I get a lot on my mind and this will be a great little reliever for me (and my husband). I'm a happily married mother of one. I married my high school sweetheart and we've been married now 4 years. We had our first child together on October 21, 2009. An adorable little boy that we named Brendan Xavier. He is the light of my life. My social calendar went from dinners, lunches movies with friends to playdates and Gymboree. I love it though. I am a stay at home mom now. At first I didn't know if I would be able to handle it. I always wanted to be a stay at home mom, but guess I didn't really realize how hard it all was. But now I've gotten it down (as well as a 4 month will let you get a routine) and am lovin life. Will keep this first post short for now and will venture some more into my world later.

No comments:

Post a Comment